Pages

Baby's Room

Jason and I have pretty much finished the baby's room. It's been a lot of fun and laughter getting everything organized. And of course Malua is right by our side along the way. She seems to be poking her head into every photo!

We placed 2 shelves above the chest of drawers.

I've always wanted to have a collage of family photographs and thought the baby needed to know who all his/her relatives and friends are.

We found a small table to place under the window and put toys in buckets underneath. Sounds like a good plan for organization but who knows how long it will stay that way. This is Jason "the builder" putting the table together with his assistant Malua.

And the finished result....

Ok....drum roll please. No really, I know it's only a room but I've never had this much fun with decorating before. I guess some people could call it 'nesting'...I just prefer to think I'm excited to meet the newest Drewsen in just about 1 month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The room looks fantastic! Well done, team! Now, all we need is Baby.
- Diane

Peta said...

this room looks great!
love the cot. yes Jason. its a COT. not a crib. and your child will wear NAPPIES. not diapers! (just keeping it real).
love the blog. a great way to preserve memories and share with others. look forward to seeing a baby really soon x

Post a Comment