Pages

5 weeks till Baby Drewsen

I can't believe it....only 5 weeks till our lives completely change. There is a lot of excitement and anticipation in the air. I even think Malua has an idea that something funny is going on.
Our helper in the baby's room
 Thanks to many generous family and friends we have been busy putting the baby's room together from the crib to the high chair and the fun toys.


Here are some photos from us decorating the baby's room on July 4th and onwards. We are going for a beach, surf and all animals theme (if you can call that a theme). Once it's all together I'll post a picture of the finished room.
Jason putting the drawers together

Painting our dumpster dive mirror
Finished mirror...with added human body :)
This was hilarious when we tried to put the high chair together...we were hopeless
Today we are expecting a chair to arrive...the last major piece of the baby's room. Time has flown and soon we will be saying how quickly the baby is growing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment